|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word corroval:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "corroval" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- corroval: Wordnik [home, info]
- Corroval: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Corroval: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- corroval: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Corroval: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- corroval: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Corroval: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (corroval)|
(n.) A dark brown substance of vegetable origin, allied to curare, and used by the natives of New Granada as an arrow poison.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for corroval...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.