|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word celotomy:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "celotomy" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- celotomy: Wordnik [home, info]
- Celotomy, celotomy: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Celotomy: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- celotomy: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Celotomy: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- celotomy: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Celotomy: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- celotomy: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (celotomy)|
(n.) The act or operation of cutting, to relieve the structure in strangulated hernia.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for celotomy...
Search completed in 0.147 seconds.