|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word catalepsis:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "catalepsis" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- catalepsis: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Catalepsis: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Catalepsis: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Catalepsis: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- catalepsis: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- catalepsis: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Catalepsis: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- Catalepsis: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (catalepsis)|
(n.) A sudden suspension of sensation and volition, the body and limbs preserving the position that may be given them, while the action of the heart and lungs continues.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for catalepsis...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.