|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ave mary:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ave mary" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- ave-mary: Wordnik [home, info]
- Ave Mary: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Ave Mary: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- ave mary: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- AVE-MARY: Shakespeare Glossary [home, info]
Quick definitions (ave mary)|
() A particular time (as in Italy, at the ringing of the bells about half an hour after sunset, and also at early dawn), when the people repeat the Ave Maria.
() A salutation and prayer to the Virgin Mary, as mother of God; -- used in the Roman Catholic church.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for ave mary...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.