|Thank you for helping us improve our system!|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word adjutrix:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "adjutrix" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- adjutrix: Wordnik [home, info]
- adjutrix: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Adjutrix, adjutrix: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Adjutrix: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- adjutrix: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Adjutrix: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- adjutrix: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Adjutrix: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- adjutrix: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (adjutrix)|
(n.) A female helper or assistant.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for adjutrix...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.