Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word metallochrome:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "metallochrome" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- metallochrome: Wordnik [home, info]
- Metallochrome, metallochrome: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Metallochrome: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- metallochrome: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Metallochrome: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- metallochrome: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Metallochrome: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- metallochrome: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (metallochrome)|
(n.) A coloring produced by the deposition of some metallic compound; specifically, the prismatic tints produced by depositing a film of peroxide of lead on polished steel by electricity.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for metallochrome...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.