Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word foolfish:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "foolfish" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- foolfish: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- foolfish: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Foolfish, foolfish: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Foolfish: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- foolfish: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Foolfish: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- foolfish: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Foolfish: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- foolfish: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (foolfish)|
(n.) The orange filefish. See Filefish.
(n.) The winter flounder. See Flounder.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to foolfish