|Did this word (febrifuges) satisfy your request (winter sport)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word febrifuges:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "febrifuges" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- febrifuges: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- febrifuges: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- febrifuges: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- febrifuges: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- febrifuges: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See febrifuge for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (febrifuge)
▸ noun: any medicine that lowers body temperature to prevent or alleviate fever
▸ Also see febrifuge
Additional searches for febrifuges...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.