Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word discolith:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "discolith" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Discolith, discolith: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Discolith: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- discolith: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Discolith: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- discolith: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Discolith: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- discolith: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (discolith)|
(n.) One of a species of coccoliths, having an oval discoidal body, with a thick strongly refracting rim, and a thinner central portion. One of them measures about / of an inch in its longest diameter.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to discolith