|Did this word (volta-electric) satisfy your request (voltaic cell)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word volta-electric:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "volta-electric" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- volta-electric: Wordnik [home, info]
- Volta-electric, volta-electric: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Volta-electric: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- volta-electric: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Volta-electric: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- volta-electric: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Volta-electric: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- volta-electric: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (volta-electric)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to voltaic electricity, or voltaism.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for volta-electric...
Search completed in 0.043 seconds.