|Did this word (hig-taper) satisfy your request (verbascum thapsus)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hig-taper:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hig-taper" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- hig-taper: Wordnik [home, info]
- Hig-taper, hig-taper: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hig-taper: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- hig-taper: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Hig-taper: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- hig-taper: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Hig-taper: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- hig-taper: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (hig-taper)|
(n.) A plant of the genus Verbascum (V. Thapsus); the common mullein. [Also high-taper and hag-taper.]
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for hig-taper...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.