|Did this word (hag-taper) satisfy your request (verbascum thapsus)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word hag-taper:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "hag-taper" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- hag-taper: Wordnik [home, info]
- Hag-taper: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Hag-taper, hag-taper: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Hag-taper: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- hag-taper: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Hag-taper: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- hag-taper: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Hag-taper: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- hag-taper: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (hag-taper)|
(n.) The great woolly mullein (Verbascum Thapsus).
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for hag-taper...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.