Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word scissorstail:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "scissorstail" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- scissorstail: Wordnik [home, info]
- Scissorstail, scissorstail: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Scissorstail: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- scissorstail: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Scissorstail: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- scissorstail: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Scissorstail: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- scissorstail: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (scissorstail)|
(n.) A tyrant flycatcher (Milvulus forficatus) of the Southern United States and Mexico, which has a deeply forked tail. It is light gray above, white beneath, salmon on the flanks, and fiery red at the base of the crown feathers.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)