|Did this word (fibrinolytic) satisfy your request (tissue plasminogen activator)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word fibrinolytic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "fibrinolytic" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- fibrinolytic: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- fibrinolytic: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- fibrinolytic: Wordnik [home, info]
- fibrinolytic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Fibrinolytic: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- fibrinolytic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- fibrinolytic: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- fibrinolytic: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- fibrinolytic: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See fibrinolysis for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (fibrinolysis)
▸ noun: a normal ongoing process that dissolves fibrin and results in the removal of small blood clots
("Drugs causing fibrinolysis have been utilized therapeutically"
▸ Also see fibrinolysis
Additional searches for fibrinolytic...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.