|Did this word (crypturi) satisfy your request (tinamou)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word crypturi:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "crypturi" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- crypturi: Wordnik [home, info]
- Crypturi: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Crypturi: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- crypturi: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Crypturi: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- crypturi: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Crypturi: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (crypturi)|
(n. pl.) An order of flying, drom/ognathous birds, including the tinamous of South America. See Tinamou.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for crypturi...
Search completed in 0.042 seconds.