|Did this word (careens) satisfy your request (tidy tips)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word careens:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "careens" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- careens: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- careens: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- careens: Wordnik [home, info]
- careens: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- careens: Wiktionary [home, info]
- careens: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- careens: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- careens: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See careen for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (careen)
▸ noun: pitching dangerously to one side
▸ verb: move sideways or in an unsteady way
("The ship careened out of control"
▸ verb: walk as if unable to control one's movements
▸ Also see careen
Additional searches for careens...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.