Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word tres-tyne:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "tres-tyne" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- tres-tyne: Wordnik [home, info]
- Tres-tyne, tres-tyne: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Tres-tyne: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- tres-tyne: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Tres-tyne: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- tres-tyne: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Tres-tyne: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- tres-tyne: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (tres-tyne)|
(n.) In the antler of a stag, the third tyne above the base. This tyne appears in the third year. In those deer in which the brow tyne does not divide, the tres-tyne is the second tyne above the base. See Illust. under Rucervine, and under Rusine.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)