|Did this word (teret) satisfy your request (terete)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word teret:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "teret" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- teret: Wordnik [home, info]
- teret: Wiktionary [home, info]
- Teret: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Teret: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- teret: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Teret: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- teret: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- teret: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Teret: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Science (1 matching dictionary)
- teret-: Glossary of Roots of Botanical Names [home, info]
Quick definitions (teret)|
(a.) Round; terete.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for teret...
Search completed in 0.048 seconds.