|Did this word (surpasses) satisfy your request (surpass)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word surpasses:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "surpasses" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- surpasses: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- surpasses: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Surpasses, surpasses: Wordnik [home, info]
- surpasses: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- surpasses: Wiktionary [home, info]
- surpasses: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- surpasses: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- surpasses: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- surpasses: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See surpass for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (surpass)
▸ verb: be or do something to a greater degree
("Her performance surpasses that of any other student I know"
▸ verb: pass by
("One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
▸ verb: go beyond
▸ verb: distinguish oneself
▸ Also see surpass
Additional searches for surpasses...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.