|Did this word (everse) satisfy your request (subvert)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word everse:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "everse" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- everse: Wordnik [home, info]
- Everse: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Everse: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- everse: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Everse: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- everse: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- everse: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Everse: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (everse)|
(v. t.) To overthrow or subvert.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for everse...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.