Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word systematical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "systematical" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- systematical: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- systematical: Wordnik [home, info]
- systematical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Systematical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Systematical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- systematical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- systematical: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- systematical: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- systematical: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (systematical)|
(a.) Affecting successively the different parts of the system or set of nervous fibres; as, systematic degeneration.
(a.) Of or pertaining to system; consisting in system; methodical; formed with regular connection and adaptation or subordination of parts to each other, and to the design of the whole; as, a systematic arrangement of plants or animals; a systematic course of study.
(a.) Pertaining to the system of the world; cosmical.
(a.) Proceeding according to system, or regular method; as, a systematic writer; systematic benevolence.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)