|Did this word (tubularian) satisfy your request (suborder euronithopoda)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word tubularian:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "tubularian" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- tubularian: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- tubularian: Wordnik [home, info]
- Tubularian, tubularian: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Tubularian: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- tubularian: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Tubularian: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- tubularian: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Tubularian: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- tubularian: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (tubularian)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to the tubularians.
(n.) Any hydroid belonging to the suborder Tubularida.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for tubularian...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.