Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word octocerata:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "octocerata" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- octocerata: Wordnik [home, info]
- Octocerata, octocerata: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Octocerata: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- octocerata: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Octocerata: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- octocerata: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Octocerata: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- octocerata: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (octocerata)|
(n.pl.) A suborder of Cephalopoda including Octopus, Argonauta, and allied genera, having eight arms around the head; -- called also Octopoda.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)