|Did this word (digynia) satisfy your request (styles)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word digynia:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "digynia" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- digynia: Wordnik [home, info]
- Digynia, digynia: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Digynia: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- digynia: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Digynia: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- digynia: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Digynia: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- digynia: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (digynia)|
(n.) A Linnaean order of plants having two styles.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for digynia...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.