|Did this word (deccagynous) satisfy your request (styles)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word deccagynous:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "deccagynous" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- deccagynous: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Deccagynous: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Deccagynous: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- deccagynous: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- deccagynous: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (deccagynous)|
(a.) Belonging to the Decagynia; having ten styles.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for deccagynous...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.