|Did this word (geranine) satisfy your request (strawberry geranium)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word geranine:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "geranine" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- geranine: Wordnik [home, info]
- geranine: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Geranine: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Geranine: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- geranine: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- geranine: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (geranine)|
(n.) A liquid terpene, obtained from the crane's-bill (Geranium maculatum), and having a peculiar mulberry odor.
(n.) A valuable astringent obtained from the root of the Geranium maculatum or crane's-bill.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for geranine...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.