Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word strangleable:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "strangleable" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- strangleable: Wordnik [home, info]
- Strangleable: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Strangleable: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- strangleable: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Strangleable: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- strangleable: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Strangleable: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- strangleable: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (strangleable)|
(a.) Capable of being strangled.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)