|Did this word (uncuth) satisfy your request (strange)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word uncuth:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "uncuth" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- uncuth: Wordnik [home, info]
- Uncuth: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Uncuth: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- uncuth: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Uncuth: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- uncuth: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Uncuth: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (uncuth)|
(a.) Unknown; strange.
(n.) A stranger.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for uncuth...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.