|Did this word (whitterick) satisfy your request (stone curlew)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word whitterick:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "whitterick" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- whitterick: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- whitterick: Wordnik [home, info]
- Whitterick, whitterick: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Whitterick: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- whitterick: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Whitterick: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- whitterick: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Whitterick: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (whitterick)|
(n.) The curlew.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for whitterick...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.