|Did this word (sabrebill) satisfy your request (stone curlew)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sabrebill:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sabrebill" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- sabrebill: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Sabrebill: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Sabrebill: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- sabrebill: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- sabrebill: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (sabrebill)|
(n.) The curlew.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for sabrebill...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.