Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word septfoil:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "septfoil" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- septfoil: Wordnik [home, info]
- Septfoil, septfoil: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Septfoil: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Septfoil: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- septfoil: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Septfoil: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- septfoil: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- septfoil: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Septfoil: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Septfoil: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- septfoil: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- Septfoil: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (septfoil)|
(n.) A European herb, the tormentil. See Tormentil.
(n.) A typical figure, consisting of seven equal segments of a circle, used to denote the gifts of the Holy Chost, the seven sacraments as recognized by the Roman Catholic Church, etc.
(n.) An ornamental foliation having seven lobes. Cf. Cinquefoil, Quarterfoil, and Trefoil.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)