|Did this word (but-thorn) satisfy your request (starfish flower)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word but-thorn:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "but-thorn" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- but-thorn: Wordnik [home, info]
- But-thorn, but-thorn: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- But-thorn: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- but-thorn: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- But-thorn: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- but-thorn: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- But-thorn: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- but-thorn: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (but-thorn)|
(n.) The common European starfish (Asterias rubens).
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for but-thorn...
Search completed in 0.055 seconds.