|Did this word (asteridian) satisfy your request (starfish flower)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word asteridian:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "asteridian" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- asteridian: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- asteridian: Wordnik [home, info]
- Asteridian, asteridian: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Asteridian: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- asteridian: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Asteridian: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- asteridian: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Asteridian: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- asteridian: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (asteridian)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to the Asterioidea.
(n.) A starfish; one of the Asterioidea.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for asteridian...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.