|Did this word (ladles) satisfy your request (spoons)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word ladles:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "ladles" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- ladles: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- ladles: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Ladles, ladles: Wordnik [home, info]
- ladles: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- ladles: Wiktionary [home, info]
- ladles: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- ladles: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- ladles: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- ladles: Epicurus.com Spanish Glossary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- ladles: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- ladles: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See ladle for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (ladle)
▸ noun: a spoon-shaped vessel with a long handle; used to transfer liquids
▸ verb: remove with or as if with a ladle
("Ladle the water out of the bowl"
▸ verb: put (a liquid) into a container by means of a ladle
("Ladle soup into the bowl"
▸ Also see ladle
Additional searches for ladles...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.