|Did this word (soldierwood) satisfy your request (spondias purpurea)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word soldierwood:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "soldierwood" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- soldierwood: Wordnik [home, info]
- Soldierwood, soldierwood: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Soldierwood: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- soldierwood: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Soldierwood: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- soldierwood: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Soldierwood: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- soldierwood: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (soldierwood)|
(n.) A showy leguminous plant (Calliandra purpurea) of the West Indies. The flowers have long tassels of purple stamens.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for soldierwood...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.