|Did this word (myrobolan) satisfy your request (spondias purpurea)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word myrobolan:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "myrobolan" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- myrobolan: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Myrobolan: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Myrobolan: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- myrobolan: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- myrobolan: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (myrobolan)|
(n.) A dried astringent fruit much resembling a prune. It contains tannin, and was formerly used in medicine, but is now chiefly used in tanning and dyeing. Myrobolans are produced by various species of Terminalia of the East Indies, and of Spondias of South America.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for myrobolan...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.