Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word angelot:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "angelot" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- Angelot, angelot: Wordnik [home, info]
- Angelot: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Angelot: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Angelot: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- angelot: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Angelot: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- angelot: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- angelot: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Angelot: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (angelot)|
(n.) A French gold coin of the reign of Louis XI., bearing the image of St. Michael; also, a piece coined at Paris by the English under Henry VI.
(n.) A sort of small, rich cheese, made in Normandy.
(n.) An instrument of music, of the lute kind, now disused.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)