|Did this word (snew) satisfy your request (snow)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
List phrases that spell out snew
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word snew:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "snew" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- snew: Wordnik [home, info]
- SNEW: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Snew: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- snew: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Snew: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- snew: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- snew: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Snew: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- SNEW: Acronym Finder [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- snew: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (snew)|
(v. i.) To snow; to abound.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for snew...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.