|Did this word (atmidometer) satisfy your request (snow)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word atmidometer:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "atmidometer" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- atmidometer: Wordnik [home, info]
- Atmidometer: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Atmidometer: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- atmidometer: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Atmidometer: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- atmidometer: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Atmidometer: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- atmidometer: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Quick definitions (atmidometer)|
(n.) An instrument for measuring the evaporation from water, ice, or snow.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for atmidometer...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.