|Did this word (water-ski) satisfy your request (ski)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word water-ski:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "water-ski" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- water-ski: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
- water-ski, water-ski: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- water-ski: Wordnik [home, info]
- Water-ski: Wiktionary [home, info]
- water-ski: The Wordsmyth English Dictionary-Thesaurus [home, info]
- water-ski: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- water-ski: Online Etymology Dictionary [home, info]
- water-ski: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- water-ski: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See water_ski for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (water ski)
▸ noun: broad ski for skimming over water towed by a speedboat
▸ verb: ride water skis
▸ Also see water_ski
▸ Word origin
Additional searches for water-ski...
Search completed in 0.926 seconds.