|Did this word (paltock) satisfy your request (ski jacket)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word paltock:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "paltock" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- paltock: Wordnik [home, info]
- Paltock: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Paltock: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- paltock: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Paltock: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- paltock: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Paltock: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (paltock)|
(n.) A kind of doublet; a jacket.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for paltock...
Search completed in 0.219 seconds.