|Did this word (shellacked) satisfy your request (shellac wax)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word shellacked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "shellacked" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- shellacked: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- shellacked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- shellacked: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- shellacked: Wordnik [home, info]
- shellacked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- shellacked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- shellacked: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- shellacked: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- shellacked: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Shellacked: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See shellac for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (shellac)
▸ noun: a thin varnish made by dissolving lac in ethanol; used to finish wood
▸ noun: lac purified by heating and filtering; usually in thin orange or yellow flakes but sometimes bleached white
▸ verb: cover with shellac
("She wanted to shellac the desk to protect it from water spots"
▸ Also see shellac
Additional searches for shellacked...
Search completed in 0.06 seconds.