|Did this word (outscouring) satisfy your request (scoured)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word outscouring:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "outscouring" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- outscouring: Wordnik [home, info]
- Outscouring: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Outscouring: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- outscouring: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Outscouring: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- outscouring: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Outscouring: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (outscouring)|
(n.) That which is scoured out o/ washed out.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for outscouring...
Search completed in 0.054 seconds.