|Did this word (trundlehead) satisfy your request (sane)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word trundlehead:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "trundlehead" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- trundlehead: Wordnik [home, info]
- Trundlehead: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Trundlehead: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- trundlehead: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Trundlehead: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- trundlehead: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Trundlehead: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (trundlehead)|
(n.) One of the disks forming the ends of a lantern wheel or pinion.
(n.) The drumhead of a capstan; especially, the drumhead of the lower of two capstans on the sane axis.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for trundlehead...
Search completed in 0.05 seconds.