|Did this word (woolding) satisfy your request (rope)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word woolding:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "woolding" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- woolding: Wordnik [home, info]
- Woolding: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Woolding: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- woolding: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Woolding: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- woolding: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- woolding: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Woolding: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (woolding)|
(n.) A rope used for binding masts and spars.
(n.) The act of winding or wrapping anything with a rope, as a mast.
(p. pr. & vb. n.) of Woold
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for woolding...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.