|Did this word (infuneral) satisfy your request (rites)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word infuneral:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "infuneral" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- infuneral: Wordnik [home, info]
- Infuneral: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Infuneral: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- infuneral: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Infuneral: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- infuneral: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Infuneral: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (infuneral)|
(v. t.) To inter with funeral rites; to bury.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for infuneral...
Search completed in 0.051 seconds.