|Did this word (funerate) satisfy your request (rites)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word funerate:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "funerate" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- funerate: Wordnik [home, info]
- Funerate: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Funerate: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- funerate: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Funerate: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- funerate: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Funerate: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (funerate)|
(v. t.) To bury with funeral rites.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for funerate...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.