|Did this word (cierge) satisfy your request (rites)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cierge:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cierge" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- cierge: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cierge: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cierge: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cierge: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cierge: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cierge: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- cierge: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cierge: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cierge)|
(n.) A wax candle used in religous rites.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for cierge...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.