Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries that include the word periculum:
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- periculum: Wordnik [home, info]
- Periculum: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Periculum: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- periculum: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Periculum: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- periculum: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Periculum: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- periculum: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (periculum)|
(n.) Danger; risk.
(n.) In a narrower, judicial sense: Accident or casus, as distinguished from dolus and culpa, and hence relieving one from the duty of performing an obligation.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)