|Did this word (chest founder) satisfy your request (respiration)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word chest founder:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "chest founder" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- chest-founder, chest founder: Wordnik [home, info]
- Chest founder: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Chest founder: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Chest founder: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- chest founder: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Chest founder: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (chest founder)|
() A rheumatic affection of the muscles of the breast and fore legs of a horse, affecting motion and respiration.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for chest founder...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.